Dr. NITESH KUMAR
MBBS, MS, MCH-UROLOGY
Previous Experience :-
Senior Resident, Urology, GMC, Guwahati.
Education & Fellowships :-
- MBBS (HONS), Gold Medalist, AGMC, Agartala.
- MS (General Surgery), SMC, Silchar.
- MLH Urology (Gold Medal), Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad)
- FMAS, Pune
- He received certificate of merit for Scoring highest marks in Ophthalmology (2012), Medicine (2013), Obstetrics & Gynecology (2013)
- Gold medal for highest marks in MBBS finals in university (2013)
- 3rd in university in MS (Gen Surgery, 2017)
- Gold medal for highest marks in University, MCH Urology (2020)
- Leiomyoma of Bladder Neck: A case report, Unmoderated Poster, USICON 2020, Kochi.
- “Is routine stenting required in uncomplicated ureterolithotripsy for stones larger than 10 mm: A randomized prospective study”, Paper presentation, SOGUS 2019, Hyderabad.
- Isolated renal Hydatid: A case report, Moderated Poster, SOGUS 2019, Hyderabad.
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio: Is it an indicator of spontaneous passage of ureteral stones Paper presentation, SOGUS 2018, Ongle.
- Biological repair of indirect inguinal hernia using hernial sac, Paper presentation, 76th ASICON Mysuru, Dec 2016.
- Evaluation of BISAP score in prognostication of Acute Pancreatitis, Paper presentation in 76th ASICON Mysuru, Dec 2016.
- Comparitive study of intralesional triamcinolone alone and in combination with 5-FU for the treatment of keloid and hypertrophied scar, Paper Presentation in ASACON Nov 2016, Bongaigaon.
- Master Class on “Carcinoma Stomach” in ASACON Nov 2016, Bongaigaon.
- Paper presentation on “Clinicopathological study of Chronic Pancreatitis” in Midterm CME HAAM Hospital Hojai, 23rd may 2013
- Case presentation on Ascitis in 42nd All Tripura Medical Conference, Agartala in 2012
- Leiomyoma of urinary bladder a rare entity: series of 3 cases and review of literature, Journal of Oncology Research,2020-04|journal-article, DOI: 30564/jor.v1i3.1642
- Evaluation of the BISAP scoring system in prognostication of acute pancreatitis – A prospective observational study. International Journal of Surgery, 2018- 06| journal-article, DOI: 1016/j.ijsu.2018.04.026
- Comparative study of intralesional triamcinolone alone and in combination with 5- flurourouracil for the treatment of keloid and hypertrophic scars, Hellenic Journal of Surgery 2017-01 | journal-article DOI: 1007/s13126-017-0371-9
- Meckel’s cocoon: A rare case of abdominal cocoon with Meckel’s diverticulum, Hellenic Journal of Surgery 2016-01 | journal-article DOI: 1007/s13126-016-0287-9 5. A typical case of a widespread metastatic breast carcinoma, Hellenic Journal of Surgery 2016-07 | journal-article DOI: 10.1007/s13126-016-0332-8
- Biological repair of indirect inguinal hernia using the hernial sac, Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2017-02 | journal-article DOI: 14260/jemds/2017/295
- Prevalence of previously undiagnosed hypothyroidism in patients with cholelithiasis in a tertiary care center, North-East India. International Surgery Journal 2017-02-25 | journal article DOI: 18203/2349-2902.isj20170507
- Etiological profile of gastric outlet obstruction and its treatment: a hospital based prospective study in a tertiary care center, north-east India. International Journal of Advanced Research, journal-article DOI: 21474/ijar01/3005
- Laparoscopic Paediatric Hernia Repair Using Tuohy Needle–Our Preliminary Experience of 100 Cases. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences. 2020 Sep 28;9(39):2903-8. DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2020/635
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS :-
- TRUS Guides Prostate Biopsy workshop, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad 2019.
- RIRS workshop, Preethi Urology & Kidney Hospital, Hyderabad 2019.
- Urodynamic workshop, Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad 2018.
- URO-ONCOLOGY Observation & Training, Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital, Hyderabad 2019.
Duration of OPD :-
- Mon – Wed :- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Fri – Sat :- 12: 00 PM – 3:00 PM
Brief Profile :- He is a very good academician and has interest in teaching & research. He has published multiple papers in indexed national & international journals. He has presented his urology work at multiple stages & places. He has ample case experience in all Endourological procedures, Urethroplasty and has special interest in Laparoscopic Urology.