Quality Management System
Ford Hospital and Research Center are designed and follow the Quality Management Systems, Accreditation Standards of National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) (a constituent board of Quality Council of India.) Ford Hospital and Research Center are accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) in 2021. hospitals are surveyed by NABH teams triennially.
- To ensure patient and employee satisfaction,.
- To protect rights of the patients and their families and to inform and educate them at every phase of treatment.
- To aim continuous measurement and improvement based on participation of all employees.
- To deliver world-class healthcare services by and under supervision of professional staff.
- To be a leader in scientific research by using modern technology and to work without compromising scientific, conscientious and ethical principles.
- To support continuous education and participation of staff to Regular Training programs, CMEs, seminars etc.
- To provide quality service at affordable price.